We're always looking to hire the best#8230;
Here at Mountain Aviation, our employees provide exceptional service to our long-time jet charter clients, while maintaining a healthy work-life balance. What makes Mountain Aviation a great place to work? Not only are we the best Aircraft Charter, Management, and Maintenance operator in the Rocky Mountain Region, we offer flexible schedules, competitive salaries, and great employee benefits. We also offer professional growth opportunities to all of our employees pursuing a stable and successful career in aviation. Currently, we are accepting inquiries from both aspiring aviation professionals as well as seasoned industry experts. After reading through the entire job post, if you believe you would be a valuable member of our team, we encourage you to apply!
Mountain Aviation is in need of a Maintenance Planner/Scheduler in support of a government contract. This is a full-time position Monday-Friday, however because we are a 24/7 operation, some weekends, evenings, and holidays will be required. Although many of our employees are working remotely, the Maintenance Planner position requires being on-site at our Broomfield Headquarters.
The MP is responsible for coordinating aircraft maintenance activities, parts and materials, and manpower to meet operational demands. This scheduler contributes to efficiency, reliability and economy of the maintenance operation by working with the Director of Maintenance (DOM), Deputy Director of Maintenance, Quality Control Manager (QCM), and CSG (Flight Operations) to maintain records, update aircraft maintenance status, and manage work order packages. Ensuring the aircraft maintenance status is accurate and up to date and that all work order packages are complete will be of utmost importance.
- Forecast and schedule aircraft maintenance, materials, and manpower.
- Build, monitor, audit, and close work order packages in a timely manner. Supervise progress of work orders with lead technicians.
- Coordinate with the Inventory Control Specialist to ensure parts availability for planned maintenance and procure parts in an expeditious manner for unplanned maintenance.
- Maintain current and accurate aircraft maintenance status in company maintenance databases.
- Obtain, review, and approve quotes and proposals from outside vendors.
- Act as the liaison between CSG (Flight Operations) and Maintenance, keeping them abreast of maintenance status and timelines, and developing workarounds.
- Establish priorities for work based on urgency and schedule.
- Develop and maintain a cohesive and cooperative teamwork environment with flight crews, department managers, line personnel, and company employees.
- Working knowledge of CAMP, Avtrak, CMP, CESCOM or similar maintenance planning software preferred.
- Perform general purchasing and receiving duties and obtain estimates as required; review and contest vendor invoices when appropriate.
- Participate in weekly maintenance planning meetings.
- Develop processes and procedures to increase efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite.
- FOS and eBis experience a plus but not required.
- Ability to prioritize and use time effectively and maintain a strict attention to detail.
- Understand and follow the company's SMS.
- Responsibility - Must perform all work in accordance with Federal Aviation Administration guidelines, company Op Specs, GMM and those portions of the GOM relevant to maintenance, and company policies and procedures. Follow all company and safety rules during performance of duties.
- Professionalism - Neat, well-groomed appearance. Must be an effective communicator both verbally and in writing. Excellent customer service and collaboration skills.
- Initiative - Self-starter and able to work under tight deadlines. Able to plan and process work with minimum supervision.
- Accountability - Detail oriented and ensures work is done in a timely, efficient manner.
- Active Secret Security Clearance (preferred) or Secret Clearance Eligible
- Education - Associates degree or equivalent trade school education.
- Experience working in aviation or 2+ years in any combination of industrial production control/work center scheduling or inventory control background.
- Valid Driver's License and US Passport.
- Office environment, working indoors. Long periods of sedentary activity with some light lifting and walking, stooping, and bending.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
Mountain Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.