Maintenance Team Leader (Electrical)
- Permanent Full time Position, located in Exmouth, WA
- Dynamic work environment
- Tailored career and development opportunities
If you are seeking a new career and chasing something different we have the perfect opportunity for you to step out and make your mark within our Mission Solution businessThe Maintenance Team Leader (Electrical) will be responsible for performing and managing maintenance activities within a program and ensure that all activities are conducted in accordance to the relevant policies, systems and schedules. This role also leads technical investigations and provides technical support to others in the team. We are looking for a dedicated and motivated professional who is keen to establish themselves within the business and drive efficiencies within the team.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Requires a Cert III in Electro technology or Electrical Fitting with a minimum of 6 years relevant post-qualification experience required.
- Requires a Cert IV in Leadership Management or equivalent
- HV Switching Operations course
- High Risk Work License and Open 'C' Class drivers license
- Applicants must be eligible to obtain an Australian Defence Security Clearance to Negative Vetting 1 level. Eligibility criteria can be found at http://www.defence.gov.au/agsva
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission by clicking on the "Apply" button below or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.