Manager of Maintenance Training
We are committed to providing a stable, growth-oriented and inspiring work environment that offers opportunities for professional, personal and financial growth. If you are interested in joining a growing team, where YOU are our most valuable asset, then MAC is the place for you. Manages the Company Maintenance Training Program
- Responsible for the daily tracking and scheduling of maintenance training for the Maintenance Department.
- Establishes a training schedule forecast for each training discipline to ensure training is accomplished timely and with budgetary requirements.
- Assure Company maintenance personnel are qualified and available to meet the Maintenance Department needs and to assure continued airworthiness of MAC aircraft.
- Ensures compliance with safety policies and procedures found in Company manuals.
- Demonstrate daily a commitment to the continuous improvement of safety.
- Responsible to assure training documentation is maintained properly and made available as needed to meet required criteria for continued airworthiness.
- Responsible for monitoring, directing, and establishing training priorities.
- Responsible to track OJT records for maintenance being performed on aircraft.
- Responsible to assure technicians are qualified in HAZMAT shipping and receiving procedures and that documentation is maintained in current status.
- Assist in compliance of FAA requirements for Suspected Unapproved Parts (SUPS).
- Assures established procedures maintained within the Company manual system are taught properly in regards to performing maintenance and documenting maintenance.
- Update Company departments and senior management as to changes to technician qualifications.
- Prepares and distributes reports to the customer and internal departments as needed.
- Requests travel for technicians as necessary to meet training schedules.
- Provides the Director Heavy Maintenance with training specific information as requested.
- Maintains the Company Master Training List (GMM-MT-1908) and Authorization List (GMM-MT-1915).
- Point of contact for all maintenance training issues.
- Approves training curriculum for internal and external training.
- Performs classroom and field training to assure Company and vendor training needs are met.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Director Heavy maintenance.
Must hold a current FAA license with an A rating, or P rating, or A P ratings. SPECIAL POSITION REQUIREMENTS: Ability to travel to offsite locations.Must be available by phone during off duty hours. SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITY: Direct supervisor for the maintenance training instructor(s). TRAINING REQUIREMENTS: Have an A, or P, or A P license with at least 5 years of experience in aircraft maintenance WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL EFFORT: Work typically performed in an office environment. However, due to work requirements, may require frequent travel which will involve exposure to noise, chemicals, adverse temperatures and other similar hazards.Mountain Air Cargo, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a comprehensive benefits package.