Manufacturing Electrical Assembler - ID:2130035871 - Waco, TX
Type of aircraft: MilitaryLongevity: 12+ monthsType of work environment: Military Facility
- Perform a wide variety of complex electrical installations, repairs and modifications on aircraft electrical systems.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints, drawings, schematics, engineering dispositions and instructions.
- Ability to select correct parts, materials, tools, assemblies, standards, hardware, etc. to install, fit, fasten, align, adjust and perform the necessary pre-installation assembly work to accomplish the installation of wire provisions, wire bundles and harnesses, power feeders, signal data lines, and fiber optic harnesses requiring the use of production and engineering prints to determine exact locations
- Report job constraints such as: errors caused by workmanship, defects in parts, materials, assembly procedures, tools, sequences, etc., in accordance with procedures
- Perform any repairs, rework and the incorporation of authorized changes. Remove and/or replace installed components and any related parts.
- Exhibit exemplary housekeeping and Foreign Object Debris (FOD) standards
- Possess understanding and knowledge of basic computer systems and programs
- Ability stand for long periods of time, and work in elevated and/or confined spaces as required
- Obtain maintain training certifications as required to support assignment responsibilities
- Must adhere to policy regarding PPE (personal protective equipment)
Type of aircraft: MILITARYLongevity: 8+ monthsType of work environment: MILITARY REPAIR/MOD
Tools required: YesYearsrsquo; experience: 8+ yearsLicense requirements: A P Preferred
Specific experience required:
- With H/S diploma or GED must have aircraft manufacturing electrical installation experience. Commercial Aircraft experience preferred, DOD experience will be considered.
- Read, write, and comprehend the English language
- Lift less than 25 pounds (Occasional lifting of 21-35 pounds), bend and twist at the waist, walk, crawl, crouch, stand for long periods, kneel, reach, climb/balance, flexion/extension
- On occasion, a 2-person lift may be necessary for weights greater than 50 lbs.
- Rotation of head/neck, sitting, crawling, squatting, bend/stoop, lying down, and operate foot controls
- Occasional contact with metals Exposure to plastics and solvents to atmospheric conditions Frequent exposure to noise.
- Must have own tools. If hired, tools must be shadowed. Frequent overtime may be required
- A P License Preferred
- Tools required
- 8+ years of experience