NDT Technician - Maine
Contract to Direct Hire OpportunityReliance Aerotech Services is seeking an NDT Technician to support a customer in Portland, Maine.The NDT Tech will be responsible for performing nondestructive testing on aircraft and engine components in accordance with the rules and regulations set forth by the FAA and our customer. Looking for someone interested in long term work in Maine.
- NDT Level 2 or Level 3 certified.
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- FAA Airframe and Power plant certificate or be eligible for appropriate Repairman Certificate.
- Previous experience on general aviation or corporate aircraft a plus
- 2+ years working as an aircraft NDT technician (graduation from an approved NDT training Course with certification or certified per a military MOS or training course with verifiable practical experience.)
- Documentation of experience and certification from prior employer or any other facility with an approved training program may be utilized to meet these requirements.
- Current and valid driver's license
- 10 year background check
Application Instructions: To be considered for this position, please submit your resume in Word or PDF format and salary requirement via E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.To contact our recruiting team please call (866) 622-5086 Ext 2.