New AP, Goodyear, AZ **Quick Feedback **(HVY)
Type of aircraft: CommercialLongevity: 3+ monthsQuick feedback: YES contact a recruiter today (800)743-8988Type of work environment: ReclamationSummary
- Perform such typical maintenance operations such as the removal and replacement of aircraft and powerplant components that require bolting, torquing, adjusting rigging and safety wiring, including powerplant and flight control removal and reinstallation
- Repair, modify, replace or overhaul aircraft and aircraft systems to ensure airworthiness.
- Complete all tasks to the quality standards of customer, FAA and our customers approved maintenance manual.
- Perform work within estimated or budgeted hours.
- Read and use Maintenance Manuals, Illustrated parts Catalog, blueprints, ATA Codes, Service Bulletins, routine and non-routines and other related maintenance documents in order to troubleshoot and effectively complete work assignments.
- Ensures that customer aircraft maintenance documents are accurate and properly annotated.
- Ensures documents are returned to the Technical Library and/or destroyed, as required, after jobs are complete.
- Use and operate safely all ground support equipment, (i.e., Main Lifts, Scissor Lifts, etc.) #8211;
- Promote a culture of safety my monitoring self and others to assure all duties are performed within the guidelines as specified by the Safety Manual.
- Responsible for the proper execution of parts tags attached to repairable, serviceable or condemned parts.
- Interface effectively with members of management, other departments and co-workers.
- Keep own and adjacent work area clean
Tools required: YESLicense requirements: preferred but not requiredMechanical Aptitude