P-8 Maintenance Controller 3
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.Boeing Global Services (BGS) is seeking a level 3 Maintenance Controller to support P-8A UK CLS program.Position Responsibilities
- This position will be based out of NAS Jacksonville, FL. The assignment will initially start in Jacksonville, FL but will require up to a 1 year duration in Lossiemouth and Kinloss, Scotland
- Leads, plans, organizes and controls the maintenance and repairs of aircraft, aircraft components and support equipment.
- Develops and maintains aircraft maintenance schedules.
- Coordinates and monitors materials, tools, aircraft components and support equipment requisitioning, receipt, and allocation.
- Documents and dispositions aircraft, components and support equipment maintenance data.
- Ensures solutions are consistent with organization objectives.
- Serves as subject matter expert to management and special external spokesperson for the organization on matters pertaining to policies, plans, and objectives.
- Performs work with minimal direction and exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignment.
- Documents and dispositions aircraft in OOMA NALCOMIS.
- Extended overseas assignment up to 12 months.
- At the sole discretion of leadership, must be willing and able (on potentially short-notice) to deploy/travel to a variety of locations (domestic and international) and for a variety of deployment durations to meet customer needs and the statement of work. Unless compelling reasons exist, failure to deploy/travel will be considered as a resignation.
- This position requires an active Secret U.S. Security Clearance. (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active.)
- Minimum 5 years experience as Maintenance Controller
- Capable of traveling short notice domestically and internationally.
- Must be willing to work variable shifts, including weekends and overtime. Some positions may also be rotating shifts
- Maintenance Control US NAVY Experience.
- NAVY Safe for Flight Qualified per NAVY 4790.2 Requirements.
Typical Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree and typically 10 or more years related work experience, a Masters degree and typically 8 or more years related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
This position is located in a location that does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.Boeing is the worlds largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.All information provided will be checked and may be verified.Please apply ASAP for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.