A P Technician
Seeking a full-time experienced A P Technician to maintain GA Aircraft under a part 145 Repair Station. The Technician will be responsible for maintenance and repair of airframe and powerplant components, annual inspections, Airframe repairs, STC installation and alterations in accordance with Port City Air Manufacturer's Manuals, including Federal Aviation Regulations. Must be a self-motivator and have the ability to lead and complete assigned projects with minimal supervision.
- Hold a valid FAA Airframe Powerplant certificate, IA would be a plus.
- Have prior GA experience working with Cessna, Piper, Beech, Mooney, etc.
- Be well versed with single and twin reciprocating airframes which include: annual 100-hour inspections, repairs alteration and STC installations of various types.
- Understand maintenance, parts manuals and FAA regulations.
- Have their own tools.
- Have a minimum 5 years prior experience.
Successful Candidates must pass the FAA and Homeland Security background checks as well as complete pre-employment drug screening. Port City Air Inc. benefits package includes: Sick leave, paid vacation and major holidays, health and life insurance, short-term disability and worker's compensation is provided. Corporate retirement plan is available.