QC Inspector CH-53
Job Title: QC InspectorCH-53 Location: Kaneohe Bay HawaiiPosition: Permanent #8211; Full TimeSalary: $38.25 Offering a $2500 sign-on bonus!! Our Client offers the opportunity to create a future at a fast-paced, innovative aerospace company. They encourage creativity and entrepreneurial spirit to take their Company to the next level. Their leadership team has over 530 years of combined experience to share with their employees to continue their legacy. They're invested in their people and your professional development because they aren't just building a company #8211; they're building future leaders. They are looking for an individual that is a self-starter, organized and detail-oriented. You will be required to communicate with all levels of employees from our Mechanics to the Program Manager. Work hours will typically be are Monday - Friday day shift but can vary due to the mission requirements. You may need to work weekends and or holidays as the mission requires. Hours will be set by the unit. SUMMARYResponsible for the quality of aircraft, aircraft component, component repair, and overhaul. Responsible for procedural compliance of Services directives and standards. Inspects Company areas for housekeeping, safety, and environmental regulatory compliance. Performs technical inspections of aircraft, aircraft components, and equipment.
- Performs quality technical inspection of aircraft, aircraft components, parts, repairs, and systems (including avionics, electrical, instrument and armament) as required by the functional assignment.
- Performs quality and safety inspections of on-site equipment and tools used in aircraft maintenance, vehicles, and equipment.
- Performs initial, in-progress and final quality technical inspections during maintenance, repair, modification, rework, and overhaul of aircraft, aircraft components, and component parts. Inspects job procedural forms, supply forms and maintenance forms used in the performance of aircraft maintenance.
- Maintains aircraft forms and records using the Optimized Naval Aviation Logistic Management Information System (OOMA) Performs duties IAW TC03-04.7.
- NAVAIR 4790 series Performs special technical inspections, corrosion control inspections on aircraft, aircraft components, and component parts as required.
- Provides technical guidance, instructions, and interpretation of written instructions and procedures to mechanics as required to assure acceptable quality work and flight line services.
- Assists in preparation, processing, and answering of Product Quality Deficiency Reports (PQDRs).
- Maintains aircraft Logbook, Historical Record, and Weight and Balance record per aircraft.
- Must be able to read and interpret complex engineering drawings, technical manuals, and use measuring instruments, gauges, tools, and test equipment.
- Assigns Control Numbers and logs Control Exchange/Substitution Authorization Forms.
- Submits Reports of QDR's and Controlled Exchange on a scheduled basis.
- Reviews received ECOD's for accuracy prior to submitting for Maintenance Engineering Call (MEC).
- Request/Submits by E-mail for the TPWD necessary funds approval to accomplish RESET and Non-RESET Depot repairs, aircraft airframes. Including a request for on-site repair Teams.
- Perform/assist in the preparation of Controlled Exchange documentation Assists in aircraft accident investigations, and assists Company Safety Officers when required.
- Monitors compliance and conducts internal audits of special processes, and aviation ground support procedures, (CADS-PADS/Laser Safety/Aircraft Weight and Balance/ Aircraft Rigging/Aircraft towing/Aircraft Jacking/Aircraft Mooring).
- Monitor compliance, conduct audits and provide guidance in Environmental Health and Safety (EH S) Programs, (FOD/Confined Space/Lockout-Tag out/Fall Protection).
- Reviews, prepares, and initiates required tracking documentation and annotates all applicable Air Worthiness Releases (AWR), Safety of Flight (SOF), Aviation Maintenance Action Messages (AMAM), Aviation Safety Action Messages (ASAM) and Modification Work Order (MWO) requirements for the assigned fleet.
- Inputs transcribe, creates and/or recreates aircraft logbook data as required by functional assignment to include preparation for scheduled aircraft maintenance (Initialize Phase, PMI, PPM, and PIP).
- Ensures that tools and equipment used by the employee in the classification are properly calibrated.
- Uses most current approved methods and publications in the performance of the assigned job.
- Performs the duties of lower classified employees within the line of progression when assigned.
- Completes and maintains records and reports as required by job assignment.
- Performs duties using automated equipment and software utilized in the functional assignment.
- Ability to perform Optimized Naval Aviation Logistic Management
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Must be skill qualified in a primary MOS from any of the following OccFlds: 59, Aviation C2 Electronics Maintenance; 60/61/62, Aircraft Maintenance; 63/64 Avionics
- Six (6) years' minimum experience as a Collateral Duty Inspector on CH or MH53E.
- Must be knowledgeable of ANSI/ISO/ASQ Q9001-2000 quality management systems requirements.
- Must have and maintain a valid state driver's license when required by job assignment.
- Must obtain and maintain the level of Industrial Security Clearance required by the Government.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain required clearance for Common Access Card (CAC).
- Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities / females / veterans / individuals with disabilities / sexual orientation / gender identity.
This vacancy is being advertised by TARCG INC. The services advertised by TARCG INC are those of an Employment Agency. Additional Keywords: Maintenance Technician, Mechanic, Aviation, Plane Mechanic, Aviation Mechanic, Maintenance Engineer, Engineer, Engineering, Aeronautical, Aeronautical Engineer, Aerospace Maintainer, Aerospace maintenance manager, Director of Maintenance, DoM, Base Maintenance Manager, Director of Operations, DOO, Department of Defense, Navy, Army, Marine Corps, Reserve, aircraft, T-1, T-6, T-38 aircraft, Air Force, AFI 21-101, AETC, DoD program, TS/SCI, LI-MN1, Management, Production, Flight line, Cost Plus, Firm Fixed Price, Aircraft maintenance, Aviation maintenance, Quality Assurance, QA, Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities, Aircraft subsystem, Modification, Executive management, Operations, Aerospace, Columbus AFB, Mississippi, Flight, Aircraft maintenance, EEO Tagline, Air Education and Training Command