Service Center Repairmen: 49609
STS Technical Services is hiring Service Center Repairmen in South Korea.Job Summary:Provide repair/troubleshooting/testing capabilities for all approved Active Containers. Handle delivery/pickup of containers.Duties Responsibilities:
- Provide repair/troubleshooting/testing capabilities for all approved Active Containers. Handle delivery/pickup of containers.
- Duties Responsibilities:
- Perform testing/troubleshooting/repair of aerospace approved active temperature controlled containers using approved technical data.
- Deliver containers clean and free from defects that would affect operation and/or performance.
- Responds to technical assistance requests from customers in the area.
- Provide training and demonstrations of the company approved Active Systems in the area.
- Document all work performed using CATS and company WO system.
- Monitor stock of spare parts.
- Pick up and drop off RKNs from/to customers.
- Maintain repair facility in a clean, safe and operation condition.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of and experience in the maintenance of aerospace type equipment.
- Relative experience in a mechanical or technical field.
- Prior forklift experience.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Highly motivated, self-starter, quick learner, works well alone.
- Seasoned computer skills (Microsoft office, internet, email, etc)
- Must demonstrate flexibility and a can -do attitude.
- Knowledge working under aerospace regulatory type requirements and practices would be preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills, both written and verbal.
- Must possess analytical thinking and reasoning skills.
- Must be thorough and exercise attention to detail.
- Must be able to set and maintain schedules.
- Ability to manage constantly changing workload while meeting deadlines.
- Professional demeanor, tact, diplomacy and ability to maintain good relationships with internal/external customers under stressful conditions.
- Organizational skills; able to balance multiple priorities.
- Strong team player.
Benefits:Since this is a direct hire job, our client will provide a full benefits package to you. If you would like to learn more about that package, please call 1-800-359-4787.Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.