Sheet Metal Mechanic - Duluth, MN - 2K BONUS !!!
Position: Sheet Metal Mechanic - Duluth, MNOnly qualified candidates with the below experience will be considered for this position.**$2,000 BONUS**Job Description:
- Heavy structural repairs and modifications on A320 aircrafts
- Repair body or structure of aircraft according to specifications
- Reinstall repaired or replacement parts for subsequent riveting or welding, using clamps and wrenches
- Read work orders, blueprints, and specifications or examine sample or damaged parts or structures to determine repairs or fabrication procedures and sequence of operations
- Locate and mark dimension and reference lines on defective or replacement parts, using templates, scribes, compass, and steel rule
- Cure bonded structures, using portable or stationary curing equipment
- Communicate with other workers to fit and align heavy parts or expedite processing of repair parts
- Clean, strip, prime, and sand structural surfaces and materials prior to bonding
- Repair or fabricate defective sections or parts, using metal fabricating machines, saws, brakes, shears, and grinders
- Remove or cut out defective parts or drill holes to gain access to internal defects or damages, using drill and punch
- Other duties may be assigned
- At least 2 years previous experience working repairs and overhauls on Large Military Transport, Commercial, or Large Regional aircraft
- A &P license not required, but must have at least 5 years aviation sheet metal experience
- Must be able to accomplish any and all repairs, modifications, E.A.s, etc, with very little to no assistance
- Must be able to perform flight control and engine throttle rigging
- Must be able to use the FAA approved data proficiently (i.e., IPC, M/M, OHM, SRM)
- Knowledge of design techniques, principles, tools and instruments involved in the production and use of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- A valid clear drivers license
Aviation Personnel currently offers:
- .50 per mile up to $200.00 Travel Pay on your first check, plus a $100.00 Monthly Bonus!
- Aviation Personnel offers great benefits like: Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay, $100.00 referrals fees and Direct Deposit. Cash Advances Available
- Did you know Aviation Personnel GUARANTEES Highest pay package at every location we have openings? Plus we have Travel and Retention on all of our openings as well.
- Give us a call (817) 244-2125 for details.
- We look forward to helping you find your next assignment.