Sheet Metal Mechanic - Goodyear, AZ (HVY)
- Currently looking for modification experience.
- Ideal candidates have commercial aircraft experience, but they are currently willing to consider commercial helicopter, regional, and large military aircraft experience as long as the experience is solid and detailed on the resume.
- Candidate will be performing sheet metal modifications on commercial aircraft.
- 2+ years Commercial, Regional and even corporate aircraft experience
- Complete all tasks to the quality standards of FAA and our customers' approved maintenance manual.Perform work within estimated or budgeted hours.Read and use Maintenance Manuals, Illustrated parts Catalog, Blueprints, ATA Codes, Service Bulletins, routine and non-routines and other related maintenance documents in order to troubleshoot and effectively complete work assignments.
- High school education or equivalent.
- A P License preferred
- Must provide own tools