Sheetmetal Avionics Tech AP - 35.50/HR. OT: 47/HR.
- Sheet Metal Mechanics
- Avionics Technicians
- Aircraft Mechanics
Location: Centennial, Co. & Colorado Springs, Co.Pay: $35.50/hrOT: $47/hrDuration: Long Term Contract with Opportunity for Direct RolesJob Description:
- This position is in support of C-130, U-28, PC-12 and 328 platforms, performing modification, service extension, and other C/D level aircraft checks and Modifications.
- You will be apart of the modification team working with military aircrafts.
- Aircraft Modifications and Depot level maintenance on multiple airframes.
- 2+ Years experience performing aircraft assembly/maintenance
- Tools are required; shadowed and etched
- Clearance preferred but not required; must be eligible for secret clearance
About Aerotek: We know that a companys success starts with its employees. We also know that an individuals success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing174; Client and Talent leader, Aeroteks people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aeroteks 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.