We are immediately seeking Sheetmetal Mechanics for an indefinite contract in Oklahoma City, OK. This role is responsible for inspecting, repairing, modifying, and updating aircraft systems with a primary emphasis on sheet metal, electrical, engines, propellers, hydraulic, flight controls and other systems as part of a team that provides MRO Services as a FAA certified part 145 repair station specializes in providing solutions for legacy Beechcraft (Airliner 1900, Beechjet, Hawker, King Air), Cessna (Citation, Conquest, Caravan), Piper (Meridian), Gulfstream (G100), Westwind and Aero Commander series aircraft. Duties and Responsibilities
- Inspect, repair, modify, and update aircraft systems
- Perform structural repairs as necessary
- Rig aircraft flight controls, landing gear and other systems
- Clean equipment and facilities
- Maintain, modify and install the various components of aircraft sheet metal.
- Repair, rework, install and fabricate the complex aircraft structural assemblies, both internal and external.
- Lay out plans, fabrication and installation models for modifications.
- Perform checks; carry out inspections and removal of components.
- Study technical manuals, blueprints and engineering drawings.
- Provide assistance to aircraft technicians and mechanics on various tasks.
- Remove and disassemble defective parts of the aircraft.
- Perform final checks on assembly and installation of parts that were replaced.
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical, hydraulic, AC and fuel systems.
High School Diploma or GEDPreferred Experience: 5 years of aircraft maintenance, 3 years on King Air aircraftComputer Skills: Basic desktop computer skillsPlatform Experience preferred: Turboprop and/or corporate jet aircraft experience Must be Per Diem eligible candidates, 4 week Per Diem break process in place after 1 year on assignment. Level I to II: $24-28/HR, Level III: $28-32/HR