Sheetmetal Mechanic C130 - Crestview, FL
Position: Sheetmetal Mechanic C130 - Crestview, FLOnly qualified candidates with the below experience will be considered for this position.**TRAVEL & RETENTION BONUS**Job Description/Requirements: Plans, lays out, fabricates, assembles, installs, and repairs both internal and external aircraft structures and surfaces for aircraft modification in accordance with technical manuals, engineering drawings, and FAA regulations.A minimum of 3 years C-130 heavy structural maintenance experience required. Center wing familiarity preferred. Must be able to enter confined spaces such as center wing auxiliary tanks, dry bays, and horizontal access panel. Must be familiar with installation and removal of Taper Locs, Hi Locs, and Hi Tigue fasteners. Center Wing Removal and reinstallation experience preferred. Must be willing to travel (travel required) and work in an extreme environment. Physical Requirements: Primarily manufacturing/assembly environment. Must be able to work in the following environmental conditions: noise, vibration, proximity to moving mechanical parts, moving vehicles, electrical current. Must be able to bend and reach. Must have close visual acuity such as viewing a computer terminal, extensive reading, visual inspection involving small defects, small parts, and/or operation of machines, and/or assembly or fabrication parts at close distance to the eyes. Must be able to communicate effectively, Must be able to maneuver up to 50 lbs. Will be performing substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.Aviation Personnel currently offers:
- .50 per mile up to $200.00 Travel Pay on your first check, plus a $100.00 Monthly Bonus!
- Aviation Personnel offers great benefits like: Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay, $100.00 referrals fees and Direct Deposit. Cash Advances Available
- Did you know Aviation Personnel GUARANTEES Highest pay package at every location we have openings? Plus we have Travel and Retention on all of our openings as well.
- Give us a call (817) 244-2125 for details.
- We look forward to helping you find your next assignment.