ACET is seeking a Site Lead to join our dynamic team in Hawaii (MCBH K-Bay Home Station). Responsibilities: This Project is for the performance of site stand up and sustainment of the two aircraft at VR-51, MCBH, K-Bay. The maintenance requirements under this project is specifically for Line Maintenance. This Project shall use the C-40A Maintenance Program developed in cooperation with the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM), and the Government. The Contractor#8217;s maintenance practices and parts management activities shall be performed in support of Extended Range Twin Operations (ETOPS) requirements. The Site Lead oversees all aspects of the site operations including customer relations, line operations, accounting, and health, safety and environmental functions. Plans, directs and coordinates activities for the provision of aircraft and aviation line maintenance support services. Manages and directs activities of subordinate supervisors and employees at the location. Liaisons closely with the military personnel and CO as well as the supply support contractor. The Site Lead will promote a positive team environment.
- Must be able to obtain an Interim Secret Clearance, Active Secret preferred.
- Must possess a Bachelor#8217;s Degree, Master#8217;s Degree preferred, from an accredited institution in management, production management, aviation maintenance, professional aeronautics with technical specializations.
- Seven years of aircraft maintenance experience to include three years in a managerial or supervisory position managing high performance aircraft during high tempo operations.
- Ideally, we are looking for a candidate with actual experience in management and maintenance operations for the following aircraft - C-40, C-20, 747 airframes.
- Airframe and Power plant (A&P) license required.
- CONUS Travel may be required/TBD.
- All candidates must be a U.S. Citizen to apply.
Nice to Have Skills:
- PMP Certification is a plus.