Station Supervisor -SFO
Supervise, administrate and direct assigned station and station personnel in accordance with company policy and procedures as directed by corporate management and published company manuals and documents.PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIESShall include, but not be limited to the following:
- High school diploma required. Associates degree desired.
- Company type aircraft FAM school desired.
- A P License.
- Valid passport.
- Two (2) #8211; five (5) years Heavy transport category aircraft experience.
- One (1) year supervisory experience desired.
- Must complete a DOT/FAA drug screen and at DOT/FAA compliant background check