Structures Mechanic - Tucson, Arizona 16326
Structural Mechanic LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Structural Mechanics with experience performing body and structural repairs on commercial and regional jet aircraft for an opportunity in Tucson, Arizona. Job Duties and Responsibilities: Structural Mechanics will fabricate, repair, replace and rebuild aircraft parts and structures on commercial aircraft in compliance with policies, manuals, procedures and requirements.
Qualifications and requirements:
- 2+ years of aircraft structural repair experience.
- Must have the minimum tools as required.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.