Systems Integration Inspector Sr - Huntsville, AL (AV)
Type of aircraft: MilitaryLongevity: 6 monthsType of work environment: MilitarySummary
- Perform all required inspections operations on mechanical, electrical and electronic parts, assemblies, tooling and software during receiving, fabrication, assembly, modification, rework, repair, installation, test and shipping in a team environment.
- Participate in or conduct First Article inspections of mechanical, electrical or electronic equipment for completeness and conformance with applicable drawings and specifications.
- Coordinate with engineering, customers, vendors, production workers and other Quality Assurance people as required to complete given tasks.
- Provide technical assistance while solving problems and recommend corrective action to be taken to prevent recurrence of rejections. Shift assigned will be based on bargaining unit agreements.
Tools required: YES Years#8217; experience: 3+ yearsLicense requirements: not specifiedSpecific aircraft experience required: Not specifiedOther
- Must have 3+ years experience as an inspector
- High School Diploma or GED (Required)