Systems Technician- Ft Worth
SKILL: Systems Technician IIIDuration: Long Term - Possibility to go direct if candidate requestedLicense: A/P Preferred NOT required Tools: yesDetails: Install plumbing, oxygen lines, potable water systems, vacuum waste, gray water, etc. They do not drop engines so this is a different type of systems. Currently working on B-777, 787 and A350Ensure that assigned functions are conducted in accordance with established policies and procedures, that quality standards are met or exceeded, and that related documentation is accurate and complete.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must be able to understand engineer drawings, blue prints, drawings of gray water, waste water and air systems, repair and reinstalling systems.
- Performs routine production assembly operations on structural and mechanical assemblies, subassemblies and aircraft systems, equipment and accessories using manual operations.
- Works under limited supervision to remove, install, and/or fabricate aircraft interiors components (including items such as lavs, plumbing, ducts, etc.).
- Performs work in accordance with company design specifications, quality standards and completed work should meet customer expectations.
- Mentors and train other system installation technicians.
- Reads and follows required Engineering Drawings and testing materials.
- Demonstrates highest ethical standards.
- Works well within the team environment.
- Candidates must be able to abide by appearance standards, ability to work overtime when required. (8 hour, 5 day weeks)
- candidates must have previous experience with water systems, lavatories, etc.
- Candidates must have their own tools