Team Leader Assembly
***SECOND SHIFT OPENING ONLY IS REQUIRED***Raytheon Intelligence and Space (RIS) Circuit Card Assembly Operations (CCA) requires a 2nd shift Production Supervisor to manage approximately 10 represented employees and collaborate with Manufacturing Engineers in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.In this role you will also ensure that assembled hardware and products meet contractual, quality, cost and delivery requirements by planning, organizing, and directing the flow of production.This position requires daily interaction with other cross-business teams within CCA to maintain and meet organizational goals and objectives. These groups include: technical support, manufacturing/test/design engineering, maintenance, production control, and finance. Maintaining cost, quality, delivery, safety, housekeeping, and identifying and implementing continuous improvement opportunities are critical performance criteria for this position.In addition to the above, responsibilities include the enforcement of company policies and procedures, time and attendance tracking, area layout and flow management, capital identification and support of overhead expenses.
- Experience in production / manufacturing / operations or similar environments
- Experience with Lean manufacturing and/or Six Sigma or other similar process improvement methodologies.
- Manufacturing experience in the aerospace/defense industry
- Must be a U.S. Citizen as the position does require the ability to access US only data systems
- IPC J-STD-001 Certified IPC Trainer
- Previous leadership and management experience in manufacturing or similar environments.
- Experience utilizing Shop Floor Control Systems/shop operations, and/or Database system (i.e. VM, ERP systems)
- Experience utilizing business systems and tools that aid in manufacturing and financial management
- Previous experience working with bargaining unit employees
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Operations Management, Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering or related field
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.172287
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.