Test Cell Technician
The Test Cell Operator will be responsible for performing Functional Tests, troubleshooting/evaluating and calibration of various aircraft fuel system components. Position Description
- Performs diagnostic testing, troubleshooting and calibration of various fuel components
- Limited assembly and or disassembly of components as required maintenance tasks
- Performs all work in a manner that is compliant with applicable FAR's, manufacturer's specifications and applicable customer instructions
- Inspects parts and materials for conformance to applicable maintenance manuals
- Assures that only airworthy equipment is available for the safe and timely completion of customer's engines, modules, components and assemblies.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- A valid FAA approved Airframe and Powerplant (A P) License or previous Repairman's Certificate holder strongly preferred.
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language
- Ability to comprehend Component Maintenance Manuals as well as associated schematic diagrams.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Regularly required to stand for prolonged periods.
- High degree of mechanical aptitude, accuracy and precision.
- Extensive product knowledge of respective business segment.
- Working knowledge of related company instructions, company processes, overhaul manuals, and original equipment manufacturer's manuals.
- Must be a US Citizen or a US Permanent Resident.