Tool Crib Attendant - Savannah, Ga
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Tool Crib Attendant for an open position in Savannah, GA. Position Purpose:In a team oriented work environment, help plan, coordinate and accomplish activities which ensure timely and cost efficient completion of departmental goals and objectives. Provide assistance to team members on daily activities. Principal Duties and Responsibilities:Essential Functions:1. Receive, store, and disburse a variety of tools and/or materials to support operations.2. Maintain adequate inventory levels.3. Ensure up-to-date, accurate records on all transactions. Additional Functions:1. Perform other duties as assigned. Other Requirements: 1. Ability to read small precision measuring tools.2. Possess strong written and verbal communication skills.3. Develops a mechanical aptitude.4. Demonstrate a positive attitude.5. Demonstrated math ability.6. Requires manual dexterity and ability to lift.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Possess a valid state drivers license.
- Entry level position.
- Experience in material or stockroom operations, completion of Technical Certificate in Warehouse Distribution, or successful completion in current year youth apprenticeship program (in area of expertise) preferred.
- Basic understanding of hand tools, pneumatic/power tools, etc.
- Basic computer skills, Microsoft Excel/Word.