Aerospace Assembly Technician - New Town, ND
Position: Aerospace Assembly Technician - New Town, ND
Only qualified candidates with the below experience will be considered for this position.Job Description: The selected candidate will have some experience in assembly operations, familiarity with shop routines and use of hand and power tools.
In this role, the selected candidate will be trained and certified within the first weeks of employment. This individual will be expected to:Under the direction of supervision or higher classified Aircraft Electrician, assembles, installs, mounts and connects electrical cables, harnesses, sub-assemblies and component parts.
Work from drawings, blueprints, manufacturing specifications and procedures, quality procedures and instructions, operations work sheets and company, military and customer specifications procedures.
Adhere to all applicable environmental, safety and health, and operations procedures and directives.
Notify supervision of any/all malfunctions, defects and damages of equipment, material and product.
Check work for completeness and accuracy.Perform Production Accountability duties associates with the processing, verification, and quality auditing and inspection of assemblies, parts and tooling for which the individual has been delegated production accountability.
Keep work area clean and orderly.
May be required to work in other fields incidental to, and in connection with, completion of assignment.
May be required to perform other related duties as assigned.
High School Diploma/GED
Limited experience in assembly operations, and familiarity with shop routines and use of hand and power tools required for this position
Ability to solve basic math and measurement problems.
Experience in interpreting shop math, blueprints, electronic data, specifications, manuals, operations work sheets, and verbal instructions.
Aviation Personnel currently offers:
- .50 per mile up to 200.00 Travel Pay on your first check, plus a 100.00 Monthly Bonus!
- Aviation Personnel offers great benefits like: Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay, 100.00 referrals fees and Direct Deposit. Cash Advances Available
- Did you know Aviation Personnel GUARANTEES Highest pay package at every location we have openings? Plus we have Travel and Retention on all of our openings as well.
- Give us a call (817) 244-2125 for details.
- We look forward to helping you find your next assignment.