Aircraft Assembly Mechanic
As part of the next stage of our growth, we are now seeking an AIRCRAFT ASSEMBLY MECHANIC to join our team. The successful candidate will be added to a team of mechanics responsible for the assembly of various stages of a general aviation aircraft. The starting wage for this position is $14.00 - $16.00 per hour depending on experience, plus health benefits.Specific responsibilities of this position will include:
- Manufacture composite parts, using wet layups within a mold.
- Trim and prepare parts for installation
- Bond and bodywork composite parts and structures
- Airframe completion including installation of wings, tail and all control surfaces on fuselage.
- Systems installation including control system rigging, fuel lines and wiring.
- Firewall forward completion including engine, induction, exhaust and propeller installation.
- Assist in the development of future aircraft as well as design changes to existing fleet.
To be considered for this challenging role you will need the following:
- Mechanical experience of any type
- Enthusiasm to learn
- A drive to follow a task to the finish line and make sure it is done correct and on schedule.
- High energy level
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work at both a fast pace and high quality level.
- Team Spirit
- High mechanical aptitude
- Composite Experience
- Sheet Metal Experience