Aircraft Structures Assembler - Charleston, SC GREAT RATE START IMMEDIATELY!
PDS Tech is looking for an Aircraft Structures Assembler in Charleston, SC!Per Diem offered for candidates that qualify!No Tools Required!Time and a half on Overtime!JOB DETAILS:Performs routine production assembly operations on structural and mechanical assemblies, subassemblies and aircraft systems, equipment and accessories using manual operations.
- Ability to select correct parts, materials, tools, assemblies, standards, hardware, etc. to Install, fit, fasten, align, adjust and perform the necessary pre-installation assembly work to accomplish the installation of wire provisions, wire bundles and harnesses, power feeders, signal data lines, and fiber optic harnesses requiring the use of production and engineering prints to determine exact locations.
- Install cables and wire bundles when similar in complexity and incidental but necessary to the expeditious accomplishment of work assignment.
- Report job constraints such as: errors caused by workmanship, defects in parts, materials, assembly procedures, tools, sequences, etc., in accordance with company procedures.
- Perform any repairs, rework, functional checks and the incorporation of authorized changes, etc., as outlined by Lead.
- Remove and/or replace installed components and any related parts.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints, drawings, schematics, engineering dispositions and instructions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- High School degree or GED.
- 1 or more years#8217; related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be able to pass structures assessment.
For additional information/hourly rate please contact: Collin Maria EzzellEmail Resume: email@example.comDirect Number: 912-257-4939PDS Tech has new openings daily! Contact Aviation Recruiter Collin Maria Ezzell at 912-257-4939 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about openings in your area!All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.