Aircraft Tech I - East Saint Louis, IL
DO YOU HAVE AN A&P AND AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE EXPERIENCE?!CHECK OUT THIS JOB IN ST. LOUIS WITH A GREAT COMPANY! JOB DUTIES:
- Communicate as required to receive and understand work assignments.
- Perform complex aircraft inspections, repairs, and modifications with minimal supervision.
- Coordinate with MTL, STM, and the Inspection Department to ensure compliance with internal and FAA inspection and documentation requirements.
- Properly complete CMP cards, work order sign-offs, and other paperwork in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assist as needed with shift turnovers.Ensure that all work accomplished meets quality standards and specifications.
- Properly identify (tag) customer property and equipment.
- Store aircraft components and other customer property securely and safely.
- Follow standard operating procedures when operating ground support equipment (external power carts, hydraulic mules, hydraulic lift platforms, tow tugs, forklifts, compressed gas cylinders, etc.)Coordinate, accomplish, and assist with aircraft movement in hangar and ramp areas.
- Provide training to less experienced technicians
- .Protect customer property (PTP).
Per Diem Offered for Candidates that Qualify!!Time and a Half on Overtime!
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant certificate and 1 years of aviation maintenance experience.
- GED.Valid Driver#8217;s License required.
- A&P License Required
For additional information/hourly rate please contact: Collin Maria Ezzell Email Resume: firstname.lastname@example.orgDirect Number: 912-257-4939PDS Tech has new openings daily! Contact Aviation Recruiter Collin Maria Ezzell at 912-257-4939 or email@example.com for more information about openings in your area! All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.