Person will be responsible for troubleshooting, repair of Gulfstream and other corporate aircraft. They will be doing all functional checks, as well as repairing aircraft systems.
- Adjusts, aligns, and calibrates aircraft systems, using hand tools, gauges, and test equipment.
- Examines and inspects engines or other components for cracks, breaks or leaks.
- Disassembles and inspects parts for wear, warping, or other defects.
- Assembles and installs electrical, plumbing, mechanical, hydraulic and structural components and accessories using hand tools and power tools.
- Services and maintains aircraft systems by performing tasks, such as flushing crankcase, cleaning screens, greasing moving parts, and checking brakes.
- Repairs, replaces and rebuilds aircraft structures, functional components, and parts, such as wings and fuselage, rigging and hydraulic units.
- Reads and interprets manufacturers and airlines maintenance manuals, service bulletins, and other specifications to determine feasibility and method of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components
- Tests engine operating, using testing equipment to locate source of malfunction.
- Other duties as assigned.
Must have A&P License and at least 1 year experience working on aircraft! About Aerotek:We know that a companys success starts with its employees. We also know that an individuals success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aeroteks people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aeroteks 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.