AP Mechanic - $31/hr!
Aerotek is seeking A&P Mechanics to diagnose, repair, and/or overhaul DHC - 8 aircraft and related systems. Candidates will have to option to choose if they want to be on contract, or be on contract to hire. Top 3 Requirements:
- A&P License
- 10 YOE overall in Aviation (with 5 years of heavy check experience-C&D)
- Mix of Dash-8 and King Air experience but open to other twin turboprops or regional jets (CRJ's, ERJ's)
- Examine and inspect aircraft components, including landing gear, hydraulic systems, and deicers to locate cracks, breaks, leaks, or other problems
- Conduct routine and special inspections as required by regulations
- Inspect completed work to certify that maintenance meets standards and that aircraft are ready for operation
- Read and interpret maintenance manuals and FAA/manufacturer publications and directives to determine the feasibility and method of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components
- Maintain repair logs, documenting all preventive and corrective aircraft maintenance
- Modify aircraft structures, systems, or components, following drawings, schematics, charts, engineering orders, and technical publications
- Replace or repair worn, defective, or damaged components, using hand tools, gauges, and testing equipment
- Read and interpret pilot's descriptions of problems to diagnose causes
- Check for corrosion, distortion, and cracks in the fuselage, wings, and tail
Pay:$31/hr ($18.50/hr and 12.50/hr per diem split)If interested contact:Vanessa Nooralian424-531-6102 About Aerotek:We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.