AP Mechanic (AL)
Our client is a corporate jet service center that also has a charter service, is a Diamond Dealership, and has a flight school. In addition, they provide line maintenance services to the airlines at Birmingham International Airport. They will also offer inspection services for GA aircraft.They are seeking 4 A&P Mechanics to work in their Line Maintenance Services Department that provides overnight maintenance and line maintenance for the airlines at the Birmingham airport. Theyre primary customer is PSA airlines, but they also work with Delta, Express Jet, Envoy, and GoJet. They will be performing line maintenance and overnight hangar maintenance on CRJ, ERJ, EJet 170, and B737 aircraft.Work Environment:
- Aircraft Hangar
- OT as needed (on average contractors and full time employees are getting 7 to 10 hours of OT)
- 24/7 operation
- Shifts are 7am-7pm and 7pm-7am and they alternate weeks working 4 on 3 off and 3 on 4 off. They will average 44 hours per week.
- 3+ years of aircraft maintenance on any regional jet or commercial aircraft (ie, ERJ, CRJ, A320, A319, B737, B757, B767, E Jet)
- Line maintenance strongly preferred, but will also consider MRO heavy maintenance
- A&P License Required
- GEN FAM Courses Preferred but not required
- 100 paid medical/dental benefits.
- Growing company with opportunity for advancement.
- Employee focused work environment
About Aerotek:We know that a companys success starts with its employees. We also know that an individuals success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aeroteks people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aeroteks 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.