AP Mechanic - Brunswick, Maine (8255)
A&P Mechanic LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an A&P Mechanic with corporate aircraft repair experience for an opportunity in Brunswick, Maine. Job Duties and Responsibilities: The A&P Mechanic will be responsible for performing maintenance on all aircraft we are operating. The A&P Mechanic Performs maintenance, disassembly, rework, repair, replacement, re-assembly or adjustment of various aircraft systems in accordance with technical specifications, engineering instructions, and FAA regulations.
- Must have a minimum of three (3) years recent hands on powerplant and airframe experience on corporate aircraft.
- Gulfstream and Bombardier Global experience preferred.
- Current and valid FAA Airframe and Powerplant Certificate (6+ months exp in the last 24)
- Must provide own tools
- Ability to work on a lift platform 3 feet to 40 feet in the air, as required by repair needs
- Must be able to lift 20 lbs. routinely and 50 lbs. on occasion
- Ability to operate various tools including, but not limited to jacks, welders, torches, paint guns, sanders, and drill press
- Must be able to operate ground support equipment including, but not limited to tow truck & forklift
- Able to communicate both in writing and orally in clear and understandable manner
- Must be able to effectively and quickly perform repairs in short notice, high pressure situations
- Must be able to travel to other locations requiring overnight stays and possible weeks away from home
- Able to travel to locations, in all weather conditions, in order to perform repairs
- Must pass an DOT/FAA Pre-employment Drug Screen
- Must clear a background check with no felonies
- High School Graduate or equivalent required
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Why Choose LAUNCH? A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards. If you#8217;re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights.