Avionics Install - Springfield, IL (CORP) ***LONG PERM Position***
Type of aircraft: Avionics TechnicianLongevity: Long PermType of work environment: Corporate Summary
- Tests, installs, and/or repairs electrical/avionics equipment and systems, including systems and controls contained in the flight compartment.
- Routes wire throughout aircraft tying into both new and factory installed wire bundles, and may assist in functional check-out and troubleshooting of all wiring systems.
- Performs less difficult assignments without assistance or supervision.
- Care and precision must be exercised in order to ensure quality installations, on-time deliveries, and satisfied customers.
- As customers are on site at the facilities, professional appearance and communication skills are required in order to create a positive and lasting professional relationship.
Key Words: Avionics, Avionic, Electrical, FCC, Aviation, Aircraft, Technician, Mechanic, Maintenance
Tool required: YES Years#8217; experience : 3+ years corporate aircraftLicense requirements: FCC and A&P PreferredSpecific aircraft experience required: CorporateTemp to Perm PotentialOther:
- Avionics mechanics with installation experience as well as troubleshooting and repair.
- NEED CORPORATE AIRCRAFT EXPERIENCE: Falcon Jet, Gulfstream, Hawker, Bombardier Challenger, Global Express, Learjet, Cessna Citation