Avionics- Mobile, AL- Hot job!
- Perform tests and inspections the preparation and change of programs, checks system functions in compliance with work orders, inspects earth connections, performs continuity tests including GTI, start of operation, trouble shooting, debugging, entering of measured values and documenting same in the SAP system.
- Installs and produces electrical components at the station as per order including collecting, reading, comparing and set-up.
- Prepares electrical components at the station or workplace according to work order including marking, preparing, laying, connecting, assembling, bundling, painting and soldering of parts, assemblies and sub-assemblies.
- Adapts, torques and secures electrical components including: equipment panels, printed circuit boards, sections and the documentation of works and queries (e.g. PIR Book, outstanding work folio items).
- Responsible for the sequencing and performance of work and subsequent results
- High school diploma or equivalent form of education.
- Completion of a technology certification of training program from a post-secondary institution or a previous employer and documentation of same.
- Preferred: Degree as an electronic technician or 5 years of valuable experience on test benches.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.