Seeking 4 Avionics Technicians to troubleshoot and repair Corporate Avionics systems:Job Description:
- Troubleshoot, install, and repair all avionics systems in a efficient and safe manner.
- Technician must be capable and experienced to perform 91.411 and 91.413 inspections.
- Have a complete understanding of IFR ramp test equipment or equivalent.
- Technician must be knowledgeable in the following areas on Garmin software: Autopilots, Flight Directors, Multi-Function Displays, TCAS, EGPWS, EFIS systems, Nav/Comms, Entertainment, Flitefones, DME/Transponders, FMS, ADF and Radar.
- 5+ years of troubleshooting on King Air, Beechjet, Hawkers, Citations, Honda jets, or Learjet.
- Must be experienced on Garmin systems, analog, digital, autopilot systems, engine gauges, radar, weather, MFD controls.
- Must have good customer service skills to interact with Customers
- Pay is $25 to $32 an hour DOE
- First shift Monday to Friday 7am to 4pm
- 6 month contract to hire
- Privately held company, great benefit package
About Aerotek: Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.