Avionics Technician Centennial, COSalary: $35.50 /hour RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assembly/fabrication of wire harnesses and other avionics assemblies
- Strong blueprint or schematic reading.
- Wire termination, soldering, splicing, and other avionics skills
- Minimum of 2 year's experience working with aircraft (will look at military experience).
- Experience reading blueprints and conducting modifications to aircraft.
- Best candidates will have an active security clearance and 5-10 years of depot level experience.
- Must be able to read blueprints and handle all fabrication tasks including but not limited to routing, cutting to length, crimping, pinning, terminating, soldering.
About Aerotek:We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.