Avionics Technician - Mesa, AZ
Contract Avionics Technician #8211; Mesa, AZ Duration: 6 months Job Description:
- Assembles, disassembles and/or modifies systems by changing, removing, replacing or upgrading aerospace vehicle components to correct failures or implement changes.
- Oversees assembly, disassembly or overhaul. Configures aerospace vehicles and bench test equipment. Troubleshoots complex pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical systems to isolate mechanical or electrical faults and repair faulty components.
- Performs validation/verification testing of systems and components.
- Documents procedures and established processes to ensure contractual and regulatory compliance (e.g., repairs, test results, applicable modifications and inspection results).
- Inspects components and verifies repairs for flight worthiness requirements. Oversees training. Works under general direction.
- Must be proficient in using Unit Level Logistics System-Aviation (ULLS-A)
Education / Experience:
- High school diploma or GED and typically 4 or more years#8217; related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Highly preferred a minimum of two (2) or more years of specialized vocational or military training.
- A valid clear driver#8217;s license.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.