Business Jet AP Mechanic
Our client in Orlando are seeking an experience. Business Jet A&P Mechanic for their Service Center. This is a contract to direct hire opportunity. Duties:
- performing maintenance, repairs, modifications, and phase inspections. On the job training provided.
- Performs assembly, disassembly and repairs required in the completion of airframe overhaul, repair or modifications, including but not limited to removal, replacement and repair of parts of engines, airframes and systems.
- Responsible for helping licensed mechanics set up and tear down the equipment, tools and supplies used during the repair of customers aircraft.
- Required to tow and move aircraft during the performance of maintenance duties.
- Assists in the cleaning of parts and components during the repair and assembly of aircraft.
- 3+ years business/corporate jet maintenance experience
- A&P certification/license required
- Schedule Flexibility
- Sheetmetal/Avionics experience a plus
For immediate consideration, please apply to the job posting and/or contact Jaime Andujar at 407-803-5117. About Aerotek: Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.