Our client is currently seeking to hire electronic assemblers in the Melbourne area.9/80 work schedule JOB DUTIES:
- Assembles, solders, or performs processes associated with a variety of components, cables, and chassis primarily of an electrical nature but including some mechanical, working from work instructions, drawings, models, and/or schematics.
- Performs repair and modification work involving electrical and/or mechanical connections
- Inspects own work on electronics and mechanical assemblies to produce a quality product which conforms to workmanship standards and engineering requirements
- Operates production equipment
- Familiar with workmanship standards or IPC-A610
- Working knowledge of mechanical assembly from parts layout and fabrications of a final assembly
- Experience with electrical/electronic assembly from components to final assembly
- Must have PC Board level SMT soldering skills
- Must pass a one week training class on electronic assembly and soldering
- Schedule flexibility to work 1st, 2nd or 3rd shift
- HS diploma or equivalent.
For immediate consideration, please apply to the job posting and/or contact Jaime Andujar at 407-803-5117. About Aerotek: Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.