Entry-Level Repair Technicians - Hawthorne, CA
STS Technical Services offers Entry Level Repair Technician jobs in Hawthorne, California.
- Familiarize and proficient in retrieving information from customer, manufacturer and FAA technical data
- Repair and assemble FAA certified aircraft equipment including aluminum and lightweight containers, heavy duty pallets, Ladders & ground handling equipment, and Galley Carts, according to manufacturer and company manuals
- Comply with FAA and company policies and procedures
- Ensure accurate and timely completion of work orders
- Ability to perform routine and non-routine tasks independently
- Maintain work area clean and free of debris, which may interfere with the proper function of any units undergoing maintenance
- Maintain safe and clean work environment
- Ensure and maintain company tools and equipment in service standard, report any damaged tools and equipment to Station Manager/Supervisor
- Ensure system security of the electronic record keeping system regarding their area of responsibility and changing password if there is a possibility of its being compromised
- Provide feedback/suggestion to improve customer satisfaction
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Station Manager/Supervisor
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you#8217;re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.