Hydraulic Mechanic- Miami, FL
Position: HYDRAULIC TECHNICIANDepartment: Operations #8211; Shops 6Report to: Production SupervisorDuties and Responsibilities:
- Perform maintenance, preventative maintenance and rework on various types of A/C accessories or component to include : propeller brakes, hydraulic valves, hydraulic pumps, actuators, and other electrical/hydraulic components.
- Candidate must possess a High School diploma or its equivalent
- Candidate must have 3 + years of experience in the related area or field.
- Candidate must have experience testing hydraulic accessories
- Candidate must possess the ability to solder and de-solder components.
- Candidate must have knowledge and experience with basic tools, voltmeter, etc.
- Candidate must possess the ability to troubleshoot, calibrate and repair units, using schematics diagrams, Component Maintenance Manuals (CMMs) and other documents.
- Candidate must possess the ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Candidate must have basic tools.
- A&P preferable but not mandatory.
- Aviation experience a plus
- Military training or equivalent a plus
- Candidate must be able to work in a fast pace environment
- Candidate must understand, write, and read English and a knowledge of basic math