NDT Tech I
Johnson Service Group (JSG) is actively seeking NDT Technician I with 1 year of experience for a contract assignment in Oklahoma. The NDT Technician performs all tasks in area of responsibility in a timely and efficient manner to ensure aircraft parts, sub-assemblies, major assemblies and installations are built to type design data. Essential Duties and Responsibilities for the NDT Technician I include the following: Other duties may be assigned
- Perform non-destructive test (NDT) and determine product acceptability to the authorized limits of the NDT level obtained in accordance with prescribed methods and procedures.
- Record, organize and evaluate test results and enter results into applicable documents.
- Ensure compliance to all radiation safety rules and regulations and provide protection to self and others during testing.
- Maintain equipment and assure calibration for tests to be performed.
- Maintain inventory control of area equipment.
- Work with and assist other NDT Technicians as required.
- Perform process control on area equipment.
High School Diploma or GEDCompetency in the use of all job related tools & equipment required. Proficiency in blueprint reading/interpretation and shop mathematics required. ASQ certificate (American Society for Quality) preferred. NDT Level II Certification in one (1) discipline required. Documentation is required to meet the training and experience hoursMethod Level II formal Training Hours for Certification: PT 32, MT 32, ET 80, UT, 80 and RT (Film or non-film) 80 Method Level II Experience Hours for CertificationPT 400, MT 530, ET 800, UT 800, RE (Film or non-film) 800