Senior AP Mechanic - Colorado Springs, CO- Secret Clearance Required
Our Colorado Springs client needs a SENIOR A&P MECHANIC, WITH C-130 EXPERIENCE AND SECRET CLEARANCE! DUTIES
- Completes aircraft and engine maintenance as required or needed
- Follows established and normal aviation safety procedures and processes
- Maintains complete and accurate maintenance records
- Conducts scheduled inspections and completes follow-up as required
- Inspects engines, landing gear, instruments, pressurized sections, brakes, valves, pumps, air-conditioning systems and other aircraft related systems
- Complete necessary maintenance and repairs (replacements) on the aircraft, its subsystems, and components
- Repairs sheet metal or composite surfaces and assemblies
- Checks for and corrects corrosion, distortion, and cracks in the fuselage, wings, and tail and other sub-assemblies IAW with applicable instructions and directives
EDUCATION AND REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma.
- Relevant work experience may substitute for required education.
- 5+ years of related experience
- Requires an airframe and power license
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to read engineering drawings required
- MUST EITHER HAVE SECRET CLEARANCE OR HAVE THE ABILITY TO GET IT.
- FAA repair station experience required and Quality Assurance experience desired but not required
- FAA A&P License
For additional information/hourly rate please contact: Collin Maria Ezzell Email Resume: email@example.comDirect Number: 912-257-4939PDS Tech has new openings daily! Contact Aviation Recruiter Collin Maria Ezzell at 912-257-4939 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about openings in your area!All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.