Seeking heavy structures mechanics/sheet metal mechanics to perform overhauls and repairs on E6 and Sherpa aircrafts.The qualified candidate must have a minimum of 5 years experience; Job Duties:
- Aircraft sheetmetal and structural repair, maintenance, modification and component installation.
- Disassemble, repair, patch, re-work, fabricate and install complex internal & external aircraft structural items and assemblies.
- Plan, lay-out, fabricate and install modifications.
- Conduct inspections, corrosion repair, component removal and installation, and operational checks.
- Interpret technical manuals, engineering drawings, blueprints and schematics
- Previous heavy structures background is a must (5+ years)
- Must have modification and installation experience.
- Candidates must have their own tools.
About Aerotek: We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.