AOG AP Technician - Part 145 Repair Station
The A P Technician will report to the Accountable Manager. Technicians will be responsible for completing time-sensitive aircraft repairs in the field. This position requires the technician to display a professional demeanor and project this atmosphere to our customers while working in sometimes unfamiliar locations throughout our region. This challenging position is key to providing our customers with the same exceptional service they are accustomed to wherever their aircraft may be while working with minimal supervision.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Perform Line maintenance on a variety of corporate and general aviation aircraft.
- Perform maintenance on a variety of corporate and general aviation aircraft including but not limited to the aircraft specified as well as Citations, Global 5000/6000s, Challenger 300/350/604/605/650, Learjet's Gulfstream's, Phenom 300, Hawker 800/900/1000, Legacy 450.
- Perform a wide range of maintenance duties to include inspections, testing, repair, and servicing of aircraft.
- Perform maintenance IAW with FAA approved technical data and Just Plane Maintenance Certified Repair Station guidelines.
- Read and interpret aircraft maintenance manuals and specifications to determine feasibility and methods of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components.
- Maintenance shop cleanup, organization, and basic office duties.
- Accurately complete all appropriate maintenance, work order, and RTS paperwork.
The successful candidate for this position will hold a valid A P certificate and have a minimum of 3 years of experience providing maintenance on one of the following aircraft:
- Embraer Phenom 300
- Hawker 800/900/1000
- Cessna Citation Series
- Dassault Falcon
- Bombardier Challenger 300/350/604/605/650
- Bombardier Global 5000/6000
- Learjet 45/75
- Beechcraft King Air All Series
- Ability to be willing to work on elevated platforms
- Ability to stand or sit for prolonged periods of time while performing repairs
- Ability to lift 30lbs or more
- Ability to operate basic hand tools and ground equipment
- Ability to work in confined spaces
- Ability to learn and use technical manuals
- Good mechanical aptitude and ability to solve problems effectively
- Be a problem solver by effectively reading and interpreting maintenance, wiring and illustrated parts manuals
- Ability to communicate in writing and verbally in a clear and understandable manner with co-workers, customers and company Leadership
- Must be able to perform repairs effectively and quickly in short notice, high-pressure situations
- Must be able to input and retrieve information from computers
- Experience with Apple and Microsoft products especially Outlook, Word, and Excel spreadsheets
- Able to travel to locations, in all weather conditions, to perform repairs
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Aircraft maintenance: 3 years (Preferred)
- Airframe and or powerplant license (Required)
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dallas, TX 75237: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)