AP Mechanic Lead - Houston, TX - Various Shifts
Performs a variety of diagnostic and mechanical duties on one or more jet, turboprop, and piston multiengine aircraft models involving diagnoses of malfunctions and required disassembly, rework, repair, replacement, reassembly or adjustment of various aircraft systems to prepare aircraft mechanically for flight and delivery to customer. Requires thorough knowledge of aircraft engines, mechanical systems, and components on all assigned aircraft.
- Equivalent to a high school education required.
- AP license required
- Requires use of arithmetic, blueprints, and specifications plus knowledge of jet and piston airframe and engine principles.
- Requires additional vendor training at engine and airframe schools.
- Requires over five years of diversified jet, turboprop, piston, modification, 100 hours and annual service experience as an AP mechanic, with a minimum of 2 - 3 years experience on Textron Aviation aircraft.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain an airport security badge through the local airport authority, if applicable.