Global Avionics Training
Phoenix-based Global Avionics Training Specialists LLC can conduct classes at a customer's facility or in Phoenix. This allows Global Avionics Training Specialists to better accommodate multiple classes, or students from multiple companies attending the same class.
Fred Polak, who has more than 40 years of aviation expertise in both fixed-wing and rotary-wing aircraft, leads the business jet and regional airline teaching team at Global Avionics Training Specialists LLC. His career highlights include:
• Flying aircraft carrier-based anti-submarine warfare aircraft while serving in the United States Navy
• Acting as the AFCS ground school instructor for the Presidential Aircraft while working for Sikorsky Aircraft on their S-61 program
• Being hired by Sperry Avionics in 1978 to start a customer training program for business jet operators and OEMs
• Authoring the book “Avionics Past & Present” while working for the Honeywell Aerospace Group — he also wrote many of the pilot and system description and operating manuals in use today. Polak created many different avionics training programs at Honeywell and instructed and created instructional system design on a wide platform of systems and aircraft.
• Becoming editor of HeliMx magazine, a D.O.M. magazine sister publication, in 2010. HeliMx is the only magazine dedicated exclusively to providing information and technology to helicopter maintenance professionals.
For more information, visit www.globalavionicstrainingspecialists.com.