TDATA RELEASES New Version of MTrax
Tdata’s MTrax maintenance tracking software tracks critical maintenance items for your entire fleet (an unlimited number of aircraft) and gives timely reminders and reporting for scheduled maintenance. It gives users the ability to:
• Track ADs, SBs, inspections, life-limited components, overhauls,
publications, tool calibrations, pilot flight checks and medicals
• Track by hours, cycles, landings and/or date
• Move existing items or add new items anywhere in the tracking list easily
• Track IRN (inspection reference number) for each item
• See on-screen color codes that alert you to pending due items – yellow for items due soon and red for items due immediately
• Attach documents, files and photos to your items for complete record keeping
• Flag items as on-condition, flight status, or just add a “highlighted“ flag for easy scanning when viewing item lists
• Build reports for due lists, summary lists, maintenance status, flight status, on-condition and a full detail report
• View pre-loaded sample aircraft files
• Keep records in house. No waiting for return reports.
For more information, visit www.tdata.com.