SEEKING SKILLED AVIONICS TECHNICIANS!
EXCELLCENT COMPENSATION BENEFITS PACKAGE
WORK / LIFE BALANCE!
8AM TO 4:30PM SET SCHEDULE!
Seeking experienced avionics technicians to join an exciting, fast-paced, and team-oriented work environment upgrading and supporting both turbine and piston powered aircraft.
- Competitive pay commensurate with prior training and experience.
- Comprehensive health benefits including; medical, dental, vision.
- 4 weeks of PTO
- Optional health Flexible Spending Account (FSA).
- 401K with Company Match.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Company provided long-term disability and life insurance programs.
- Optional supplemental life, short-term disability, and legal services plans available.
- Career development and training opportunities.
Based at the Manassas Regional Airport (HEF) in the Washington D.C. Region; Delta Fox Aviation is a premier FAA Part 145 Repair Station offering full airframe/engine maintenance, and avionics upgrade/support services. Delta Fox primarily supports Gulfstream, Dassault-Falcon, Cessna Citation/CJ, Raytheon/Beech King-Air, and Cirrus Aircraft (Factory Authorized Service Center). Delta Fox is an authorized dealer/installer for Universal, Garmin, Avidyne, Aspen, Genesys, and many other OEM avionics/systems providers.
- Must meet qualifications for an FAA Repairman Certificate OR hold an FAA Issued Airframe Powerplant (A P) Certificate.
- MINIMUM of 4-years of practical experience in avionics installation, configuration, wiring, and troubleshooting.
- Completion of manufacturer training (e.g. Garmin, Collins, Avidyne) preferred, not required.
- Must be able to install and configure avionics in accordance with engineering drawings, wiring standards, and industry best practices.
- Must be able to read, understand, and use avionics wiring plans and schematics.
- Must be skilled in soldering, wiring harness development and equipment installation including; wire stripping, splicing, pinning, and crimping.
- Must be skilled in troubleshooting electrical and avionics system problems, including identification, isolation, and repair of system failures and faults.
- Experience in performing sheet metal work a plus.
- Experience in disassembly and reassembly of aircraft interiors a plus.
- Must possess a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must possess a valid driverrsquo;s license.
- Must be a US Citizen or have the legal right to accept employment in the United States.
- Must provide standard avionics technicianrsquo;s tools for own use.
- Must successfully complete pre-employment drug and alcohol screening and be subject to on-going random screening.
- Employment subject to completion of a background investigation / check.
- Must be physically fit including the ability to:
- lift at least 50 lbs
- stand for extended periods of time
- climb stairs, ladders, and work platforms
- kneel, bend, and sit
- perform maintenance duties as described.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak the English language fluently.
- Must be proficient in the day-to-day use of computers and industry software programs such as Microsoft Office.
- Must be able to perform to a high-standard in a professional maintenance firm which expects and demands exceptional skill and work-ethic.
- A team player attitude and ability to work effectively with others is an absolute must.