Avionics Technician (Various Shifts) -Newburgh, NY
To identify malfunctions, remove, repair and install a limited variety of aircraft communication, navigation and electrical components.
Job duties require high school education to be able to interpret assembly blueprints and to apply shop math.
- Over three months up to one year electrical assembly experience to be able to apply shop electrical principles.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain an airport security badge through the local airport authority, if applicable.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Take your career higher at Textron Aviation:
- Competitive starting salaries with growth potential
- Health benefits beginning day one
- Tuition assistance and continuing education programs
- Paid holidays
- Relocation assistance (terms and conditions apply)
- Flight training courses and bonuses (terms and conditions apply)
Come feel the pride.
This role is eligible for $4,000 (pre-tax) sign-on bonus (effective 7/28/2022 ndash; 12/31/2022)