Duncan Aviation Delivers Challenger 604 with Collins Aerospace Pro Line Fusion
Duncan Aviation celebrates the delivery of a Challenger 604 newly equipped with the Collins Aerospace Pro Line Fusion. The avionics installation team at the company’s full-service facility in Battle Creek, MI, installed the scalable, fully connected, integrated avionics system with advanced situational awareness and intuitive decision-making tools. Featuring touch-control primary flight displays, heads-up vision systems, and weather-threat detection systems, the advanced system allows pilots to fly with greater precision.
“Since 2016, we’ve installed dozens of the Collins Pro Line Fusion in Citation CJ3s. We’re now able to offer this powerful suite to our Challenger 604 customers,” says Justin Vena, senior avionics sales rep for Duncan Aviation. “This gives customers with CL-600-2B16 variants the option to visit any of Duncan Aviation’s three main facilities or our satellites for this installation.”
The Collins Aerospace Pro Line Fusion has the following, powerful baseline features:
- Future Air Navigation System (FANS 1/A) capability and Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast (ADS-B Out) compliance to the DO-260B standard
- Better landing minimums with WAAS and LPV approaches
- Radius-to-fix (RF) legs to access efficient curved routes
- Synthetic vision system with terrain, obstacles and airport highlighting
- High-resolution topographical maps
- Touchscreen primary displays
- Graphical flight planning
- Memorized flight deck formats
- Terminal charts and enhanced maps
- Automatic display and sensor reversion
Another Challenger 604 that’s opted to upgrade to this integrated avionics system will input into Duncan Aviation’s Battle Creek facility at the end of May 31.
For more information about the Pro Line Fusion flight deck upgrade or to schedule an input date at one of Duncan Aviation’s three main facilities in Battle Creek, MI; Lincoln, NE; or Provo, UT, visit https://duncanaviation.aero/services/avionics-installation/contacts.
For information about scheduling an installation at one of Duncan Aviation’s 27 Satellites, contact one of Duncan's regional avionics sales managers:
Michael Kussatz at 531-207-3951 or Michael.Kussatz@DuncanAviation.com
John Spellmeyer at 316-214-8867 or John.Spellmeyer@DuncanAviation.com.